AMG has an opening in our Management Training Program working with our current team in our Houston office. We are looking for the right candidate to receive paid training in all aspects of our company and business leadership in preparation for a managerial role.
The team at AMG offers an environment where our employee’s ideas are not only heard but implemented. We offer a team based and structured environment, however, employees are expected to be self-disciplined in managing their own time and work schedule.
Why AMG Solutions?
• Fun, team building environment
• Travel Opportunities
• Leadership workshops & development
• Financial management, business management, time management
• Philanthropy events - a chance to give back to the community
• Recognition for top performers
• Advancement to management based on performance
The Management Trainee position is full time and involves responsibilities such as:
• Respond to customer inquiries
• Provide professional customer service
• Ability to handle routine work tasks performed in a structured environment
• Consistently meet established performance and quality standards
• Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
AMG cross-trains all entry level employees within leadership development which include:
• Marketing and Leadership fundamentals
• Team building and mentoring
• Entry level marketing and promotional consulting
Successful candidates typically have the following characteristics:
• Excellent Interpersonal Skills
• Huge Drive, Ambition, and Motivation for Success
• Outstanding Work Ethic
• Character, Integrity, and Professionalism
• Fun Personality
• Team Player
AMG does NOT participate in door to door, business to business, or telemarketing/cold calling.
All positions are paid hourly or salary with the potential for weekly client bonuses.
We are a private marketing firm representing clients throughout the Houston area. We are looking for high caliber individuals to add to our team of marketing professionals. Apply today for immediate consideration.
Role: Entry Level Management Trainee
Apply for this job now.