We are currently hiring Apprentice Electricians with experience in a commercial environment. Candidates are encouraged to apply ASAP as we have an immediate need in the Phoenix area. Qualified candidates will send an updated resume for consideration. Interviews are currently underway.
Please send your resume to #removed# for consideration.
Apprentice Electrician Duties:
· Cutting, bending, threading and running electrical conduit materials
· Pulling electrical wiring through electrical conduit
· Terminating electrical panels, set fixtures, outlets, and various electrical devices
· Installing and connecting wires to circuit breakers, transformers, outlets, or other components and systems
· Familiar with the most updated NEC codes
· Experience reading and interpreting blueprints
· Must consent to a pre-employment background and drug screen
· Option to enroll in Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
· Starting pay $14/hr and up depending on experience
· Weekly Pay
· Referral Bonuses of up to $250 for referrals that result in a placement (Ask for details!)
We have been working EXCLUSIVELY in building wiring and integration since 1998, so we know a thing or two about making a good match.
Outsource is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status
Role: Electrician Apprentice
Apply for this job now.