Secondary Science Teacher required - Birmingham - £600 - £900 per week
As a passionate and committed teacher, can you inspire young minds and foster a love of Science (Chemistry) within your pupils using an engaging teaching style?
PK Education are recruiting a Secondary Science (Chemistry) Teacher for a large sized secondary school located in South Birmingham. This vibrant school boasts an 'Outstanding' OFSTED report and will provide you with a real opportunity to join a highly supportive team and a chance for you to not only deliver your best as a teacher, but also assist in developing you within your career. The role will start in January 2021 and they require an enthusiastic teacher with a positive attitude to teach classes on a 4 day per week basis. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with a fantastic team in a welcoming environment.
The school require candidates to have extensive curriculum knowledge and experience in a similar role. The school has a strong leadership team in place supporting the improvement of attainment levels.
Essential for the Secondary Science (Chemistry) Teacher role:
• Recognised teaching qualification PGCE or equivalent (QTS).
• Experience teaching KS3 / KS4
• Good classroom and behaviour management.
• Extensive knowledge of the current curriculum.
• Outstanding organisational skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
• You will be required to do all planning, marking and preparation for the classes you are responsible for as well as attending school meetings and parent's evening.
• Reference details will be requested prior to registration.
• Current DBS registered with the DBS Update Service or a current DBS check under our clearance procedures.
Salary and Benefits:
• Competitive rates of pay from between £24,000 to £34,500 per annum (AWR Compliant).
• 24/7 support and feedback