PAS - Registration Specialist / PRN, Varied shifts & weekdays/nights
Responsibilities include entering and updating patient demographic information, registering patients and processing their paperwork, and collecting upfront amounts due from patients. Escorting paperwork and patients to preoperative area.
· High school graduate or equivalent.
· One year previous experience preferred
· Must have the skills necessary to operate the office equipment required to fulfill job duties.
· Forty-five (45) wpm typing skills required.
· Medical terminology and computer experience beneficial
· Good communication and people skills essential.
· Ability to multitask.
Role: Patient Access Services - Registration Specialist / PRN
Apply for this job now.