We’re looking for a friendly, out of the box thinker to make a BIG impact in our client’s direct marketing business as a Marketing Communications Specialist!
The Marketing Communications Specialist will work closely with the Marketing Specialist and Sales & Marketing Director to drive revenue while educating new market territories about services offered by their largest account.
This position is highly administrative and customer service focused and requires an individual that is very detail-oriented, self-motivated and flexible (a team player who is always willing to pitch in with other tasks as needed to successfully support the client account). Experience in hospitality, advertising, marketing and/or assistant work is preferred.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Marketing Communications Specialist may include:
- Provide on-site customer support of direct marketing campaigns (especially in new market territories where client’s services have never been introduced)
- Conduct consumer presentations to demonstrate the benefits or key account services provided and identify how services can impact said consumer with the goal of increasing market share for the client account.
- Enhance key account’s brand awareness and strategy through successful consumer impact and direct marketing
- Provide daily and weekly reporting of marketing and sales statistics in each market. Consult with Sales & Marketing Director on results to help strategize on improvements to make to existing on-site marketing campaigns.
- Demonstrate a tenacious drive for results. Be accountable for becoming a trusted, successful expert.
- Proactively create selling opportunities.
- Copy writing and proofing of print material, newsletters, website, etc. as needed.
- Create & implement tactical marketing initiatives as directed by the Marketing Specialist & DOSM
- Building & maintaining strong partner relationships
- Data entry
Our client’s Sales & Marketing team is a close-knit group looking for the perfect fit! They have an open-office environment, giving the team the ability to learn together and engage in all strategic discussions. If you are an entry level candidate with 1-3 years of experience in the workforce or a recent graduate who is passionate about growing their career in the marketing and advertising communications industry, we would love to see your resume! Please keep in mind, this Marketing Communications Specialist role is an introductory position but has a lot of opportunity for growth. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Role: Marketing Communications Specialist
Apply for this job now.