The Quality & Continuous Improvement Coordinator will focus on ensuring the operational processes are documented, followed,and guide continuous improvement efforts as necessary in conjunction with the operational management team. Back up for Quality Manager a s needed.
• Promotes the organizational values of Trust Team Opportunity (TIO) and the operating philosophy of Safety Customers Operations People Execution (SCOPE).
• Demonstrates safety consciousness at all times and reports all safety questions/concerns.
• Promotes safety a s a business value vs. business priority, through training, focusing, and
informing others about company safety practices and procedures.
• Promotes and educates Food Safety and FDA/AlB regulations and requirements
• Establish, maintain and continually improve overall quality management system at the site.
• Audit site for compliance with all applicable internal and external regulatory standards (i.e. AlB,
BRC,Food Defense, HACCP/HARPC,QSA/GMP, Process Compliance, etc.).
• Create and update current Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)/Work Instructions (WI) in accordance with document control procedures.
• Perform regular process audits to ensure accuracy of site-specific documentation.
• Create and use process flows to build site-specific work instructions.
• Enforce company policy on documentation and control systems.
• Support the implementation of new processes and documentation by:
0 Updating training matrix as training is performed at the site.
0 Verify all associates are trained on current versions of documents.
0 Provide one-on-one and group training as necessary
• Partner with next level Quality Management to develop, distribute and maintain regular quality metric reporting as needed.
• Partner with site operations management team to advise on quality-related issues/initiatives as needed (i.e. problem solving, identification and escalation of significant quality issues).
• Partner with site Quality Champions to ensure compliance with processes and regulatory requirements as needed.
• Partner with appropriate customer contact to ensure site is aligned with customer quality goals requirements.
Required Experience and Education:
o 3 yrs. quality experience in a distribution center (preferred) or manufacturing environment. o Experience in documentation control and management. ISO experience preferred.
o Proficiency in MS Office Suite products.
o Green or Black belt in Lean & Six Sigma (preferred). o Ability to drive change.
o Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization, both in one on one situations,as well as large groups. Includes verbal and written communication.
o Ability to train associates on SOP's, and WI.
o Ability to provide leadership to develop,implement,and train toward performance excellence. o Detail oriented and organized.
o Experience with multi-shift operations.
o Must be "hands on",able to handle multiple priorities, and meet deadlines,while maintaining high visibility in operations.
.Since 1971, ODW Logistics, Inc. has been an industry forerunner providing supply chain solutions for medium to large companies. We are a full service third-party logistics (3PL) provider with the technology, infrastructure and personalized service to support businesses in a range of industries including:
- Health and Beauty
- Food and Beverage
- Consumer Packaged Goods
With more than 1,000 employees and over four million square feet of warehouse space, ODW Logistics' solutions are unparalleled in the 3PL industry.
Role: Quality Coordinator
Apply for this job now.