Field Service Engineer (Radio)
£35,000 - £40,000 Basic + Overtime + 1 in 4 on call (OTE £50,000+) + Manufacturing Training + Technical Progression + Vehicle + Mobile + Laptop + Pension
Are you an electronic radio engineer looking to join a well-established company who offer direct progression & training? Great opportunity to work for a company who are consistently expanding and look to progress their engineers quickly.
This company service, install & commission radio systems for industrial & commercial sites across the UK. As a company expanding their contracts, they're in need of highly motivated field service engineers to help deal with this demand.
* 80% regional 20% national / international work
* Installation, service & commissioning of a variety of radio systems
* Excellent manufacturing training & progression
* Working Monday to Friday (8:30am-5:30pm)
* Electronic engineering background
* Experienced working with radio systems
* Electronically qualified engineer (HNC, City & guilds, NVQ or similar)
* Live close to West London
* Ex forces more than welcome
Keywords: Field service engineer, service engineer, field service technician, service technician, engineering, maintenance engineer, maintenance technician, radio engineer, communications engineer, electronic engineer, RAF, radio, West London.
Role: Field Service Engineer
Apply for this job now.