Project Manager (Customer Feedback & Complaints)
Remote working available
Start Date: ASAP
RATE: £24 per hour negotiable dependant on experience
Duration: until June 2021 initially with likely extensions
We are currently working with an organisation who are looking for an Project Manager to support the development and implementation of key corporate policies and plans on behalf of the authority and the department, specifically projects related to the implementation of the agreed new organisation-wide Customer Feedback and Complaints procedure by April 2021.
Looking to create a 'hybrid model' with a centralised team managing customer feedback with a dedicated officer for both Adults and Children's Services to support their specialist requirements.
- Significant experience of working in a large complex organisation or similar public sector environment.
- To develop and implement policies, strategies and plans
- To plan and implement significant projects/initiatives in a large and/or complex organisation
- Team management and motivation, planning workloads, establishing priorities within timescales and budgets
- Have a proven ability to deliver cross-organisational change and to contribute to wider organisation transformation
- Delivering time-pressured, large scale programmes on time and on budget, and achieving agreed objectives
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills
- Ability to write policies, plans and strategies and translate them into practical actions
- Ability to undertake a range of complex qualitative and quantitative research and or consultation projects
- Knowledge of current corporate policy issues effecting local government
- Proven extensive experience and ability with recognised project and programme management techniques
- Good knowledge and ability to use standard computer packages competently
- A sound knowledge of quality management and benefits realisation
- Knowledge and understanding of commissioning and how it works in a large organisation
Full JD available on request
For more information on this or other Local Gov Jobs, please in the first instance email your CV to the Midlands Local Gov Team at #removed# or call 0121 616 0660
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. If you aren't currently looking for work but know of someone who is, please pass these details on.
Please note should this position not be applicable to you and you are currently looking for a new role, Venn Group recruit across the board within Local Government so send across your updated CV the Midlands Local Gov Team