A Driver is responsible for loading galley equipment onto a truck, driving the truck to various types of aircraft and loading the equipment. All activities must be accomplished according to customer guidelines and while adhering to safety regulations. The Driver interacts with the airline representatives at the aircraft, therefore must be customer service oriented.
Free hot healthy meals daily! Medical, dental & vision insurance available! 401K with company matching!
HOW TO APPLY: Thank you for your interest in our position! In order to be considered an applicant and/or candidate for this position, you MUST fill out an official application on our website. Please copy and paste this link into your web browser to get started: #
We are now hiring for Drivers to work in our flight kitchen located at the Seattle-Tacoma International airport. This position is represented by a labor Union and is covered by one or more collective bargaining agreement. Includes union initiation fee of $75 and monthly dues of $54.50
Starting Pay for this position is $20.42 per hour.
Shift times TBD upon hiring.
Job Specific Requirements:
- Current driver's license
- Clean driving record
- Class A or Class B CDL may be required in certain locations
Our Employees Must Be Able to:
- Work assigned schedule which may include multiple shifts, weekends and holidays
- Work overtime when required
- Arrive at work on-time
- Complete paperwork
- Communicate by radio to supervisors and dispatchers
- Follow directions
- Work as a member of a team
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Will be exposed to extreme temperature changes and noise
- Majority of duties performed outside in all weather conditions
- This is a physically demanding position
- Must be able to lift, push, pull, move product, equipment and supplies up to seventy-five (75) pounds
- Must be able to work at heights up to 20-25 feet
- Regularly stands, bends, lifts and moves intermittently during shifts of 8+ hours
Gategroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability status or other category protected under applicable law.
For further information regarding Equal Employment Opportunity copy and paste the following URL into your web browser: #.
Gate Gourmet, a gategroup company, is the world’s largest independent provider of catering and provisioning services for the airline industry. For the past 70 years, we have served over 250 carriers in more than 30 countries. Gate Gourmet combines culinary expertise with the highest standards of food safety and production to deliver delicious, healthy, and affordable meals to over 270 million travelers around the globe.
Role: CDL Driver
Apply for this job now.