JOB TITLE: Senior Catastrophic Injury Solicitor 8+PQE
HOURS: Full Time
Location: Manchester / Hybrid
Salary: DOE & PQE
YOUR NEW COMPANY:
A Top Tier modern Leading Legal 100 law firm is looking for a Grade A Clinical Negligence / Catastrophic Injury Solicitor to assist Partners on High Value Complex Cases. Offering a fantastic opportunity for further growth within the firm and exposure to multi million £ files.
YOUR DAY TO DAY:
* Working in the Clinical Negligence department assisting Partners on Multi million £, complex files
* Drafting of legal documents.
* The caseload will not be in your name, given the complexity of the files you will be assisting a partner working together to achieve the best possible outcome.
* Cases settle for over £20million. You will be heavily involved throughout the process, attending client meetings and court both virtually and in person. Experience in catastrophic injury clinical negligence is essential.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
* Minim 8 years post qualified experience
* Assisting on multi million £ complex files
* Experience managing complex cases.
* Extensive experience working in Clinical Negligence
* Experience assisting / handling catastrophic injury files.
* 25 days holiday + bank holiday + birthday off + corporate social days
* Bonus Structure
* Hybrid working
* Free on site gym
* Death in service x2 annual salary
* Professional fees paid
* Pension scheme
If you feel you could be a suitable candidate for this position please apply now, for further information please contact cait.woodrow-smith @ simpsonjudge.co.uk.