Large-volume South Suburban dealer is currently seeking experienced Journeyman Technicians. Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep experience is a plus.
- Efficiently perform work specified on the repair order
- Test-drive vehicles and test components and systems using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems
- Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed
- Provide an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
- Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
We offer competitive salary, excellent benefits, paid vacation, 401k, a great work environment, and much more!
-Must have at least 2 years experience.
-Must have knowledge in all aspects of automotive repair and maintenance.
-Must have excellent communication skills.
-Must have a valid driver’s license.
Role: Journeyman Auto Technician
Location: Oak Lawn,
Apply for this job now.