Primary Teaching Assistant
Are you passionate about Primary Education?
Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant?
Teaching Personnel are recruiting for two experienced Teaching Assistants to fill two roles at a fantastic triple form entry primary school in Norwich . This role would be starting in February and would be a full time role (27.5 hours per week) the school require two highly motivated and enthusiastic teaching assistants, one to fill a role in a nursery class and one to work across key stage 2.
You will be joining a team of supportive and committed staff and become an important part of this thriving primary school which prides itself on the ability to make learning fun and engaging for all pupils
Duties of the role will include but may not be limited to:
- Aiding the teacher with the day to day running of the classroom
- Manage any challenging behaviour in a positive and effective manner
- Be able to inspire and guide all pupils to follow the values and vision of the school
- May involve some 1:1 work with pupils
The ideal candidates will have experience in both KS1 & KS2, hold teaching assistant qualifications, SEN experience, safeguarding training, experience working on a 1:1 basis with KS1 & KS2 pupils and the ability to tackle all challenges with a positive and efficient manner.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in we would love to hear from you! alternatively, if this doesnt sound like the right role for you please get in touch on 01223778494 and see what other educational roles we have available in your area!
Teaching Personnel can offer you:
- Pay - Weekly pay based on your skills, experience, flexibility and availability
- myTP - Digital services that make your work admin and communication simple
- A dedicated personal consultant who will support you through your registration and work journey!
- Teaching Personnel's CPD Academy - Your Continuous Professional Development
- Pay via PAYE - allowing you to take home as much of your pay as possible while also giving you access to an employee pension that TP will contribute into