eCommerce Technical Sales Consultant
I'm recruiting for an eCommerce Sales Consultant for an established and growing company in Royston. This will suit someone who is passionate about business growth and wants to be a big part of the company.
The job will involve:
- Deliver a commercially successful eCommerce website
- Boosting online sales, brand promotion, product page editing, product manual and specifications
- Ensure website content is updated in a timely manner
- Monitor performance of the eCommerce site on a regular basis; reporting weekly on key metrics
- Monitor SEO performance of the site, ensuring best practice is adhered to at all times
- Building relationships and maximising existing accounts
- Deal with customer service, enquiries and feedback
- Develop new business through the recruitment of channel distributors
- Responding to leads and generating new leads
- Contribute to and implement a distributors development strategy
- Build relationships and maximising existing accounts
- At least one year experience in an eCommerce environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- An understanding of WordPress, WooCommerce and Google analytics is desirable.
- Basic understanding and knowledge of SEO and how to create product listings to improve online visibility would be a benefit.
- Ideally an HNC/HND in electronic engineering or computer engineering but not have to.
- Wireless communication or electronics engineering- Desirable
- Ambitious to develop in an expanding small sized business.
- Able to demonstrate professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Salary 30K + bonus
- Free parking
- Quarterly bonus scheme
- Holiday & Pension