The Project Coordinator will manage multiple work streams, resources, ensure consistency with other executing projects. This role will work with security teams, project teams, and the federal client to ensure proper and timely implementation of a suite of security tools and services. Using a combination of management skills and specific security system knowledge, this role will be the primary resource in rolling out many key technologies to the entire agency and contracting staff.
This position requires and Active Clearance or Active Public Trust. This will be supporting the DoJ.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage the timelines, resources, and escalation of issues for multiple client related engineering activities
- Supports the governance and project status review meetings for new IT implementations solutions.
- Build strong relationships with clients and internal departments to understand the business challenges and opportunities for improvement.
- Ability to co-manage large sized projects - managing scope, schedule, resources, and risks/issues alongside the senior project managers, directors and partners.
- Work with cross-functional teams, team leads, technical leads, client side security staff, and senior project managers to support the creation of project management plans and schedules.
- Work as a change manager to help roll out the policies and procedures developed for security tool implementation within the environments.
- Support and train and mentor program staff on processes.
- Attend regular and ad hoc client meetings to coordinate/monitor customer satisfaction and overall program performance.
- 1+ years of Project Coordination experience.
- Strong requirements gathering and documentation experience
- Active Clearance or Public Trust
- Strong track record of utilizing the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) for implementation
- Strong oral and written communication skills across all levels
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
Powered by JazzHR