EAL Teaching Assistant - Bradford (BD8)
One of our client Primary Academies in Bradford (BD8) is looking to recruit an experienced EAL teaching assistant.
Your main responsibility will be to assist class teachers in supporting bilingual learners. You will be providing 1:1 and small group support to a range of students across the school.
This is a part-time role that is due to start in April 2021. There may be the opportunity to earn a full-time contract with the school.
Requirements of the role:
- At least 1 years' experience of working with EAL students, ideally within a primary school.
- Experience of providing 1:1 intervention to KS1 and KS2 pupils.
- A strong commitment to raising attainment and to promoting social integration within the school.
- The ability to establish to positive relationships with students, staff and parents/carers.
- A passion for creating equal access for all pupils.
- A fully enhanced DBS (or you must be willing to apply for one).
- Two references and the right to work in the UK.
Benefits of working with us:
- Teaching Personnel is the UK's leading education agency - we have been recruiting teaching and support staff since 1996.
- We offer unlimited, accredited CPD opportunities on a wide range of topics.
- We offer a competitive pay rate (GBP65 - GBP90 per day, depending on experience).
- You will receive regular communication from a team of experienced consultants.
If you have relevant experience and you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up-to-date CV.