Senior Product Manager
Role - Senior Product Manager
Salary - Circa £80,000 + Benefits
Location - West Midlands
We are currently supporting a globally known brand who are seeking to add a Senior Product Manager to join their leading business. The role is all focused around shaping and leading the design and delivery of digital products and taking ownership of the most important strategic products.
Benefits for you:
- Remote working - must be able to get to site 1/2 days per week
- Regular pay reviews
- Internal progression and personal development opportunities
- Opportunity to work with some of the most well high calibre stakeholders both internally and externally
- Leverage best practise examples to deliver excellent customer experience (UX/UI) primarily for mobile-led products
- Managing and leading stakeholders to achieve a shared vision for a product
- Establishes and maintains a shared vision (e.g. using a product canvas) and roadmap
- Facilitate the internal stakeholder requirements from across the FA organisation gathering and prioritising them whilst communicating clearly to all stakeholders
- Working with product teams to realise the vision (as measured by customer value and business outcomes) balancing short term achievements with long term goals (e.g. strategic goals, technical debt)
- Manages and prioritises the backlog and develops feature level release plans
- Contribute to the business area's annual budgeting and strategic planning process
- Understand the digital product landscape and proactively drive activities to provide insights to the business area and to optimize the strategic delivery of additional features/capabilities
- Lead on Digital Technology products programme contribution to for the specific business area.
- Support rapid mobilisation of initiatives and where appropriate use of agile methods to prototype, iterate and deliver solutions
- Take ownership for relevant teams product strategy and standards. Ensure these standards are adhered to and where they aren't, ensure corrective actions plans are in place.
- Promote and develop a performance focused culture where required. Provides regular feedback and learning opportunities to enable the achievement of the IT Strategy.
Essential Skills for the Senior Product Manager to have;
- Experience in product management roles and delivered compelling and sustainable consumer grade digital experiences
- Demonstrate ability to be an excellent role model and to encourage others to exhibit an organisation's values and behaviours
- Excellent ability to influence external and internal stakeholders effectively
- Excellent persuasive skills, including the ability to bring people around to your way of thinking if required including (may include senior stakeholders)
- Significant experience working with colleagues to convert multiple and complex requirements into simple, measurable and engaging plans
- Excellent experience building and writing product and technology business cases and doing ROI analysis
If you're interested in being an integral part of one of the most outstanding brands that are at the pinnacle of their sector, where you have an excellent opportunity to lead the strategy and the products my client releases then please get in touch with Eleanor Carter on #removed#-it.co.uk or 01743 234029 for more information on how to apply.