About Ditch Witch of the Carolinas:
Ditch Witch of the Carolinas is celebrating 44years in business as an industry leader in the sales and service of Ditch Witch underground equipment, Morbark and Rayco chippers, stump grinders and forestry mulchers. Our home office is in Charlotte NC with 3 full-service branches in South Carolina. We strive to provide a safe and professional working environment with a strong commitment to our customer base. Our employees are our best resource, and the reason for our success.
The Marketing Coordinator is a support position for the Company’s Sales team and plays an
integral role to promote the Company’s products and services, to achieve the goals and
objectives of the company. In addition, the Marketing Coordinator will perform a range of
administrative and marketing duties related to daily operations. Key responsibilities
include but are not limited to the following:
- Executing a wide variety of promotional activities, including direct mail, email broadcast campaigns, outbound calls, marketing trade shows and events, public relations, customer communications, media advertisements, promotions, and other marketing plans to drive sales objectives
- Handling all correspondence and presentation materials for the Sales team.
- Ordering literature for equipment, promotional items and sales forms.
- Coordinating and periodically attending, special events such as trade-shows and open houses, as well as sales meetings
- Photograph equipment at Company locations and in the field
- Enrolling or renewing memberships for trade associations.
- Manage social media
- Update content on website Facebook, YouTube
- Other duties as assigned by the CFO and/or Sales Manager.
· Excellent organizational skills, detail-oriented and the ability to work with a high level of accuracy to meet or exceed deadlines.
· Must demonstrate a strong sense of initiative and the ability to work with minimum supervision in a fast-paced environment.
· Sound understanding of marketing principles.
· Effective project management skills.
· Previous experience in sales or marketing related field.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Must be sales-minded and customer service focused.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel and Publisher).
Company paid health insurance, short-term disability and life insurance for the employees*
Health reimbursement account, the company matches the first $1,500 of the employee’s deductible
Vacation, sick leave, bereavement pay, jury duty pay
*Additional voluntary options available
Hours are Monday - Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. with extended hours for special events or special projects
Ditch Witch of the Carolinas, an industry leader in sales and service of underground utility and construction equipment, has served the Carolinas since 1974 with headquarters in Charlotte, NC and three full-service branches in South Carolina.
Role: Marketing Coordinator
Apply for this job now.