- The Accounting Clerk performs a variety of general accounting support tasks in an accounting department including:
- Verifying the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents or records.
- Update and maintain accounting journals, ledgers and other records detailing financial business transactions (e.g., disbursements, expense vouchers, receipts, accounts payable). Enters data into computer system using defined computer programs.
- Compile data and prepare a variety of reports.
- Reconciles records with internal company employees and management, or external vendors or customers.
- Recommends actions to resolve discrepancies.
- Investigates questionable data.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook. Organizational, verbal and written communication skills a must.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task is an asset.
- Requires 3 years experience.
- Automotive accounting experience required.
- R&R or ADP software experience desireable
The Crain Automotive Team is Arkansas' largest family owned and operated dealer group. We provide Arkansas with the best shopping experience for new & used vehicles and provide certified auto repair, service and maintenance for all makes and models. We have 20 locations across Northwestern and Central Arkansas and are constantly growing. We do this by hiring the best and offering the most competitive pay plans, full benefits, 401K and life insurance. We truly believe it when we say: Crain Team's Got Em'!!!. So if you are passionate about providing great customer service and this sounds like the place for you, we would love to hear from you.
Role: Accounting Office Administrator
Apply for this job now.