*Local candidates only
*No C2C will be considered
*US Citizens only
ELYON International, Inc. is an NW Based full-service information technology and business solutions provider to both government and Fortune 500 companies. Due to rapid growth and success, we are currently looking to add Level 4 Project Manager in Bellevue, WA. Qualified candidates will be savvy in both technology and business environments. You will strive for excellence and take pride of ownership in your work.
ELYON is seeking thought leaders and visionaries who will provide best practice consulting services and excellence in customer service. In exchange for your commitment, you will be rewarded with a local management team that believes in a life-work balance, promotes telecommuting and offers salary and benefits packages that are above industry averages.
The Level 4 Project Manager will have advanced knowledge of and experience using industry best practices to develop and manage multiple, complex information technology (IT) project plans and deliverables. Primary responsibilities are:
- Manage overall health, development and operations of a software application using the waterfall (traditional) methodology, accepted project management principles (PMBOK) and IT program management best practices.
- Identify and manage specific schedule activities necessary to complete deliverables on complex and multiple projects. Identify and document dependencies and task sequencing. Validate estimates of type and quantity of resources and duration using forecast data and historical data (where available).
- Monitor and report costs and labor hours to ensure timely and appropriate generation, collection, distribution, storage, retrieval and disposition of project information. Leads discussions regarding project objectives and deliverables with the project team to ensure understanding and acceptance of work assignments.
- Identify and analyze risks, escalating as appropriate to senior leadership executive management with recommendations. Lead identification, categorization, prioritization, and mitigation of risks.
- 10 or more years’ related work experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Ability to effectively assess and manage multiple concurrent tasks of varying priority
- Influencing skills that leverage the motivations of others to accomplish individual and project team objectives
- Ability to foster good working relationships with others based on shared goals
- Effective situational assessment based on available information and developing situations
- Innovative thinking that leads to solutions to project-related issues that meet the needs of the agency, our members, and our stakeholders.
Education / Certifications:
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field (Required)
PMP (Highly desirable)
Agile Certifications (Highly desirable)
SAFE Certifications (Highly desirable)
ELYON International – Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
It is ELYON International’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regards to race, religion, color, sex, disability, age, sexual preference, marital status, physical appearance, national origin, cultural differences, developmental disability, ancestry, arrest or conviction record, membership in the National Guard, State Defense Force, qualified Vietnam era veterans, special disabled veterans, recently separated veterans. All employees shall be treated equally with respect to, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, compensation, promotions, layoff recalls training, transfers, training, and other benefits.
ELYON International is a premier management consulting firm with a diverse list of both government and commercial customers. ELYON International provides comprehensive management consulting, information technology, geospatial and professional support services that enable our customers to meet their goals and exceed performance objectives. Please visit our website at elyoninternational.com for more information.
Role: SAFE - Agile/Waterfall Project Manager
Apply for this job now.