Teacher with SEND experience required in Torbay
Are you a dedicated and supportive teacher who is looking for an exciting new challenge?
Do you have a wide understanding of the national curriculum and have an engaging way of delivering it in a SEND setting?
A SEND (Special Educational Needs & Disabilities Teacher) is required for both temporary and long-term supply cover in Torbay.
The role includes delivering an engaging curriculum and requires a versatile SEND Teacher who is creative and caring in their approach. You would work with a team of dedicated teaching assistants who provide fantastic support to the children and you could be an excellent addition.
The ideal SEND Teacher will have:
- UK QTS/ Qualified Teaching Status and SEND experience.
- The ability to follow the National Curriculum and provide creative and engaging lessons.
- A positive approach to teaching children with additional needs and challenging behaviours.
- The ability to build good and strong relationships with the internal staff and pupils.
- Fantastic classroom management.
In return the successful Teacher through Teacher Active will receive:
- Competitive rates of pay.
- A high level of support from a dedicated and friendly team of consultants.
- An excellent referral scheme *Terms and Conditions apply*
- Access to a range of unique positions in our schools.
Registration with TeacherActive involves an enhanced DBS check, ID checks and will require you to supply good professional references. We pride ourselves on excellent service. We can provide a wide range of opportunities in schools and other educational institutions, with good rates of pay, at times to suit your needs.
All of our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard-earned cash.
If you're interested in this role, please call Jess on 01392 693313 or send your CV to #removed#