Beach City Builders, INC. is looking for an experienced Construction Project Manager to plan and supervise a wide range of construction projects from start to finish. The goal of this position is to ensure all projects are delivered on time according to requirements and without exceeding budget.
This position requires a Construction Project Manager who is well-versed in all construction methodologies and procedures and able to coordinate a team of professionals of different disciplines to achieve the best results. The ideal candidate will have an analytical mind and great organizational skills.
- Collaborate with engineers, architects, etc. to determine the specifications / scope of the projectand the deliverables
- Negotiate contracts with external vendors to reach profitable agreements
- Obtain permits and licenses from appropriate authorities
- Hire subcontractors and other staff and allocate responsibilities
- Determine project resource allocation: manpower, equipment and materials
- Plan and schedule project timelines
- Acquire equipment and material and monitor stocks to timely handle inadequacies
- Plan all construction operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines will be met
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- Provide direction and support to supervise the work of laborers, mechanics, etc. and give them guidance when needed
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools; prepare detailed reports
- Familiarity with quality assurance and health and safety standards
- Proven experience as Construction Project Manager
- In-depth understanding of construction procedures and material and project management principles
- Familiarity with construction / project management software
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- A team player with leadership abilities
- BSc/BA in engineering, building science or relevant field
- PMP or equivalent certification will be an advantage
Beach City Builders, Inc. (BCB) is a family owned and operated full service General Contractor with a proven track record, successfully serving southern California. Being raised with their father building homes in Missouri, Dave and Tom Norman formed the California rendition of the family business and have been on an upward trajectory ever since. BCB is proud to harness this background for our existing and new clients. At BCB, we are very passionate about construction and we are proud of our strong Residential and Commercial track record.
Role: Construction Project Manager
Apply for this job now.