Our client is a global construction consultancy and due to growth is looking for a Senior Fire Consultant to join the team. The role would involve working with a range of clients and carrying out fire risk assessment on both commercial and residential properties. Their fire consultancy business is growing rapidly and therefore joining at this time will offer huge opportunity for career and professional growth.
- Delivery of fire risk assessments across a range of sectors including commercial, residential, retail and education
- Delivery of fire consultancy, fire strategies and design reviews for refurbishment and new construction projects
- Assisting in the development of further fire related opportunities
- 5 years + experience in a practical fire risk management role
- Minimum of CFPA European Diploma in Fire Prevention or equivalent
- Excellent client facing skills
Job reference: ST15253