Company: METTLER TOLEDO
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: Salary negotiable
METTLER TOLEDO is a leading global supplier of precision instruments and services. We are recognized as an innovation leader and our solutions are critical in key R&D, quality control, and manufacturing processes for customers in a wide range of industries including life sciences, food, and chemicals. We operate throughout the world with a culture shaped by innovation and international flair.
- Responsible for sales, and sales targets in assigned territory and customers.
- Consistently achieve sales objectives and targets on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
- To negotiate and close contracts/orders with customers and procurement departments and support all procurement processes.
- Execute professional sales calls and visits to increase growth and territory penetration to achieve sales goals.
- Develop RAININ products and asset management within assigned territory utilising internal resources and actively prospecting for new opportunities using external resources.
- Develop and maintain technical expertise in RAININ products and knowledge of other products offered by METTLER TOLEDO.
- Sell METTLER TOLEDO, including SSPOS, cross-SBU and cross-divisional activities.
- To develop and maintain successful business relationships with all prospects and customers in a designated geographical area.
- Be responsive to customers' needs, as well as to circumstances that affect them and work independently to support/manage customer relationships.
- To demonstrate high standards of self-motivation, enthusiasm, dedication and discipline in pursuit of total quality.
- To develop and maintain professional and effective business relationships with all internal functions.
- Plan and provide product demonstrations and GPP to new and existing customers.
- Clearly identify and interpret customer's requirements and align those requirements to Mettler-Toledo's capabilities as well as applying our capabilities to the customer's needs and effectively communicate these to the customer.
What you need to succeed:
- Degree in a related life science field.
- Strong knowledge of pipettes, tips and semi-automated liquid handling systems.
- Sales experience or experience working in laboratory.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to balance workload, good organisation skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Must have a broad familiarity with the following segments: Pharma and Biotech, Academia, Food and Beverage, CROs and CMOs.
- Good business acumen and must have the ability to grow sales within the assigned territory.
Our Offer To You:
- International career development opportunities
- Part of One Team who thrive from collaboration and drives continuous improvement
- Supports working families through enhanced family friendly policies and flexible working patterns.
- Encourages creativity, working autonomously and measures and celebrates success
- Supporting individual learning, development and growth within the Company
- We encourage work life balance and offer 25 holidays, + Bank Holidays, and rewards length of service as your holiday entitlement increases to a maximum of 29 days once you hit your milestones.
- Health and Wellbeing of employees is important to us and as such all employees have BUPA healthcare, an EAP service and access to our wellbeing portal. You will join a Trustee based pension scheme and have peace of mind with 4x life assurance.
- Fun is just as important, and our culture encourages team and charity events.