A Head Chef is required close to Snowdonia National Park, paying a salary of £34,000 plus TIPS and Bonus, for our bespoke hotel near Bangor, North Wales. Our beautiful historic hotel and spa is located between Snowdonia's mountains and the sea, within walking distance of Caernarfon's walled town and close to many fantastic attractions in North Wales.
Head Chef, near Bangor - Highlights:
- Competitive salary - £34,000 + TIPS
- Plus a January BONUS (profit percentage)
- 50% discount on room rates at other Hotels in the group - up to 90 hotels!
- Discounted Friends and Family rate for F&B
- 28 days holiday
- Great work-life balance - 46 hours a week maximum
- Supportive management team
Our bespoke hotel boasts 110 spacious, contemporary rooms, alongside a relaxed bistro and an elegant Brasserie. Our busy restaurants serve contemporary dishes using fresh, locally sourced ingredients from the Welsh countryside within stylish surroundings. Our stunning location is the perfect setting for private weddings, events, and conferences, as well as accommodating casual diners and adventure seekers.
We are looking for a Head Chef with a real passion for hospitality, who is excited to join our growing, supportive team to deliver great service to our guests!
Head Chef, near Bangor - Duties:
- To supervise, train and motivate the kitchen team to achieve Company standards and comply with food and health and safety regulations.
- Planning and implementing new menus.
- Ensuring all commodities are on site at an appropriate stock level to service hotel guests.
- Ensuring inductions and performance reviews are completed to evaluate individuals and the team's performance to set agreed objectives.
Head Chef, near Bangor - Requirements:
- 3 years experience in a similar position, or well-established Sous Chef
- Overall responsibility for the kitchen's daily operations
- Liaise with the relevant companies for food orders
- Creating new dishes and menus
- Maintaining/raising the food's profit margins for your employer
- Monitoring and controlling stock levels
- Ensuring correct stock rotation procedures are followed
You will be joining a happy, hardworking team of individuals who make a great effort to ensure the business runs smoothly. If you are interested in this Head Chef role near Bangor, North Wales then please apply now!