HVAC/EPA Certified Maintenance Technician
BG Multifamily is a staffing agency currently looking for HVAC/EPA Certified Maintenance Technicians to fill openings within the apartment industry.
Responsibilities of the Certified Maintenance Technician
- Light plumbing, electric, plumbing, and home repair experience
- Change bulbs, locks
- Work orders and preventative maintenance
Requirements of the HVAC Certified Maintenance Technician
- Six months onsite apartment or hotel/hospitality maintenance experience preferred
- Basic Tools
- HVAC or EPA certification
- Must be able to install and repair appliances
- Able to lift 40-50 lbs.
********** IT'S EASY TO APPLY! **********
Please reply with your resume and give Samantha a call at 913-735-8101 to schedule an interview!
Candidates can try multiple communities until they find the position that meets their permanent employment needs.
At BG Staffing, we work with you and your abilities to help you find the right job with a great company. From the moment you turn in your applications until the moment you are placed, our professional recruiters will work hard to find just the right opportunity for you.
Role: HVAC/EPA Certified Technician
Location: Kansas City,
Apply for this job now.