**THIS IS AN IN-OFFICE POSITION THAT WILL BE REMOTE DURING COVID-19**
Refuel Agency, the leading media + marketing agency for target audiences, is looking for a Marketing and Creative Specialist to develop graphics, content and social media. In this role, you'll bring our corporate marketing presence to the next level, working with the VP of Marketing to create and execute integrated marketing campaigns. Responsibilities include design for marketing content (including website), content creation, and social media management for Refuel Agency and sister company, Thinking Cap Agency. This position will be a key player on the corporate marketing team to help drive awareness and attract leads.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Develop high-quality design that incorporates Refuel's proprietary research for ebooks, articles, blog posts, emails, landing pages, website, social media, and research briefs.
- Manage components of campaigns and email outreach including design, layout, content, list management and reporting.
- Write persuasive content for ads, social posts and emails.
- Partner with internal experts to create new assets and features (e.g. infographics, interactive data visualizations, tools) that will enrich our content and attract more links and traffic.
- Build and execute social media strategy and content plan (primarily LinkedIn).
- Generate, publish and share content (original text, images, or video) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Prepare monthly reports on content and social media marketing efforts.
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns.
- Maintain and enhance library of marketing materials and creative assets to ensure content is up-to-date and easily accessible to employees
- Work with website development team to continually monitor and optimize sites for design, content, and best user experience.
- Execute on templates and update existing materials with new content.
- Provide design and/or content for other marketing and internal communications as needed.
- Prefer 2+ years in a relevant graphic design role but will consider dynamic entry-level candidates with proven creative skills in digital content and visual portfolio
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Understanding of design for websites (Wordpress)
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (primarily Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop)
- 2+ years' experience creating accurate, high-quality content at scale in a time-effective manner
- Experience with social media management (primarily LinkedIn)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with an emphasis on PowerPoint
- Experience with video production and editing a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in the areas of graphic design, marketing, advertising, communications, or other relevant field
- Travel up to 10%
- Must be able to commute to the Santa Barbara office 5 days per week
- Seasonality of the business may require additional work hours
- The applicant selected for this position may be required to successfully complete a background check. Passing results must be received prior to start date in new position.
- Frequent computer terminal/keyboard use
- Sit, bend, and squat as needed
- Reach above shoulder level
- Ability to lift 30 lbs.