Senior UX Designer
Excellent salary and package
Our client is a well-established financial organisation who is looking to recruit a Senior UX Designer to join their team.
As the Senior UX Designer you will:
- Co-create a customer obsessed culture, by never losing sight of customer value, business value and excellent usability.
- Manage projects from conception to delivery and apply best design and usability principles to resolve complex business problems.
- Collaborate with other Designers, Product Managers, Stakeholders across difference offices across different countries, jumping from projects to projects.
- Be part of a department of change agents, breaking down silos and fostering cross collaboration. There will be daily stand-ups, retrospective meetings, gathering of requirements, brainstorming, facilitating workshops.
- Lead the way of UX and CX Practice such as Experience Journeys, Usability test, leading Design Thinking & Ideation workshops. On occasion, you will chair meetings to gather requirements, progress reporting to Key Stakeholders, and do show and tell.
- Share knowledge with non-designer colleagues, brown bag lunches and writing blogs and articles on design leadership.
- Be a leader in your own right by evangelising about the CX UX practice and getting Stakeholder buy-ins and your team's support. Don't worry, you will get a sense of psychological safety because your Management is fully supportive of calculated risk taking for the purpose of innovation.
- Feel free to experiment, create opportunities and foster a conducive environment for innovation in unchartered waters.
- Be part of a bigger design community within the organization. Where you will collaborate to explore ways to improve design processes (UX research, building design systems, developer hands-offs etc) and ways of working, defining a single source of truth.
- Feel a sense of achievement in the projects that you are part of because your design decisions will impact millions of people. The company's history is not built upon chance. It is built by people who are passionate about making positive changes and striving to become trusted stewards of the Global Markets.
Experience the Senior UX Designer will have:
- Relevant working experience driving CX, UX design in high performance and demanding product teams.
- Portfolio showcasing applied knowledge of user-centred design, solutions to design problems, designing human interface from large screen to small screen devices, and examples of design workshop facilitation and artefacts produced.
- Proven track record in fast moving agile environment, successful collaboration with multi-disciplinary team across time zones.
- Fluency in common industry design tools: Figma, Sketch, Invision and other prototyping tools.
- Tertiary education in Design, Visual Communications, or Psychology.
- You will need to be experienced with working in an Agile environment and believe in continuous learning.
- Having the entrepreneurial & continuous learning ethos to use human-centred design for problem solving.
***For a confidential discussion and more detailed job description please call Tony on #removed#.***