Behaviour Support Assistant - West Bromwich
We have been inundated with referrals for SEN Teaching Assistants and 1:1 behavioural support over the last couple of weeks and we are anticipating a high volume to continue coming through into the New Year.
Teaching Personnel are seeking Behaviour Mentors and Teaching Assistants to work with children who present more challenging behaviour in our client schools in Birmingham and the surrounding areas.
We are looking for someone who is outgoing, resilient, and calm natured to help engage these students and effectively manage any challenging behaviour that may arise. You will be expected to have difficult conversations with the students when necessary and work in a small group or 1:1 setting. Although this role may be challenging, it is incredibly rewarding, and we are hoping to appoint someone who is able to form a strong relationship with these pupils and build a great rapport.
These roles are for a temporary contract however they can go permanent through our temp-to-perm scheme and offer a competitive daily rate.
If you are interested and would like to know more or if you have experience in the following roles, we want to hear from you!
Candidates will be considered from the following backgrounds:
• Teaching Assistant
• Care Worker
• Support Worker
• Sports Coach
• Ex Police Officer
• Youth Worker
• Ex Prison Officer
Who are teaching Personnel?
- The UK's leading Educational specialists with over 23 years' experience in the field with your own specialist consultant committed to providing you the best experience possible
- Competitive weekly pay paid directly paid through PAYE
- Flexible work to fit around your schedule
- Access to our online CPD Academy which allows you to gain qualifications and support to aid your personal and professional development
- Refer a friend bonus scheme (£50 per person)
If you are interested in this position or would like to hear about our other vacancies, register your details with us now and send through your CV and we will be in touch very soon or contact Hannah directly to discuss further (T: 0121 252 1100, E: #removed#).