Field Service Technician - $74,100 + up to $5,000 signing bonus
Are you an exceptional mechanical/electrical field service technician with a successful track record of achieving your goals?
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity that offers excellent career development, comprehensive benefits, and a healthy work/life balance?
If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
COMPENSATION FOR FIELD SERVICE TECH
- Up to 74,100 -- Based on $25-$30 per hour according to your experience level.
- $5,000 hiring bonus for field techs with prior compressor experience (or $2,500 hiring bonus if you do NOT have compressor experience)
- Plus an estimated 5 hours per week of overtime.
- Average tech works 5 hours per week of overtime — the equivalent of an extra $11,700/year.
- Opportunity to work as much overtime as desired.
- Top-notch health benefits.
- 401K retirement account.
- Paid vacation and sick days.
- Company-supplied phone, uniforms, and vehicle (all gas and other expenses paid).
ABOUT THE POSITION FOR FIELD SERVICE TECH
- Install, troubleshoot, and repair industrial manufacturing equipment.
- Drive directly to the customers' locations ( no need to visit home office).
- Entails overnight traveling.
- Lots of autonomy with this position, strong decision-making skills, and direct customer communication.
- 2x/month team meetings at the home office.
- Extensive training and educational opportunity for career advancement.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE FOR FIELD SERVICE TECH
- Strong electrical and mechanical skills.
- Eager for a rewarding career with tremendous upward mobility.
- “Can-do” attitude…you like to “get it done” no matter the obstacles.
- Ability to troubleshoot and creatively solve problems.
- Enjoy working on your own without a boss looking over your shoulder.
- Goal-oriented, hard-working and persistent.
- Organized - ability to stay on track and follow your schedule.
- Strong communicator - you're the “face” of the company with the customer.
REQUIREMENTS FOR FIELD SERVICE TECH
- Strong electronics or avionics and mechanical skills.
- Clean driver's license.
- Great personality — friendly, likable, team-player.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proven track record of success at past jobs, school, military, etc.
- Excellent references from past supervisors.
- Relocate at your own expense.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
- Worldwide industrial tooling and equipment leader with operations in 6 continents.
- Stable 70-year old company — $10+ billion in '17 revenue.
- Recognized by Forbes as a leader in innovation and sustainability.
- Passionate, dedicated, and exception managers who truly care about their team members.
- One of our hiring managers will contact you within 48 hours to discuss the next steps and schedule a potential interview.
- We do not let your resume fall into a black hole!
MILITARY VETERANS STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY -- THOUGH THIS POSITION IS OPEN TO EVERYONE
ABOUT 7 EAGLE GROUP:
We are a national recruiting firm that connects employers with talented military Veterans.
The hiring company has asked us to help them evaluate and present highly qualified candidates for this open position.
If we feel you are a good match, we will phone you to discuss the next steps and share the name of the hiring company and more details about the position.
Even though we focus on Veterans and their family members, civilians are welcome to apply as well.
Role: Field Service Technician - $74,100 + up to $5,000 signing bonus
Apply for this job now.