Company: LG Select
The main purpose of the role is to lead and ensure that the Business has undertaken all aspects within the sales process to successfully win new business. Reporting to the Business Development Director the successful candidate will manage all internal processes and deliverables to ensure a transaction can be successfully completed. This includes the development of compelling bid and tender responses.
The development and adoption of necessary processes to work in cross-functional teams is one of the main tasks. Client and competitor research to develop sector and client strategies are activities covered by the Transaction Manager.
In your role as a Transaction Manager you are responsible for the guidance, steering and coordination of new transactions in our core and value added business areas (debt purchase, third party collection and data services). Ensuring all aspects of internal and external requirements are met, you are in charge of bringing these to a stage where a final decision on them can be made by the appropriate decision-making body and the final response to the client.
To manage these strategic projects, you apply the Global Transaction Process when working in cross-functional teams. Furthermore, you develop strong knowledge of Collections and Recoveries, client and competitor to develop cut through and winning bids.
The role is also responsible for creating, writing and delivering bid responses that differentiate and stand out. Drawing information from subject matter experts from around the business. While executing the Group Transaction Process the role will also include running an effective bid response process such as the Shipley process.
The global Transaction Management team in diverse countries, with which you exchange knowledge and develop the global competence, is supporting you.
Some of the key responsibilities will include but not limited to;
- Leading and coordinating of new transactions including managing cross-functional teams
- Challenging the different stakeholders during a transaction to produce balance between internal and external requirements
- Guiding the entire tender management including the preparation of all needed external and internal decision papers.
- Responsible for the creation of compelling bid and tender responses.
- Ensuring the application of internal terms of references related processes as well as the implementation of changes and new requirements in line with the other existing policies
- Ensure the continuous improvement of the transaction management process by supporting the further professionalization
§Successful management of complex bid and high value bids
§Project management skills
§Management of multiple stakeholders in a busy environment
§Process construction and management
Business and Personal Leadership/skills and attitudes
§Extremely strong writing skills
§Taking complex information and creating compelling and understandable communication
§Using visualisation to tell a story
§Calm in high pressure environment
§Ability to influence to get things done
§Ability to work independently in special projects
§High solution oriented approach