UK Parking Control have an exciting opportunity for an Account Executive to join the team.
Location: Head Office, Wooburn Green, Buckinghamshire
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 per annum (subject to the normal deductions)
Hours: Monday – Friday 9am – 5:30pm (1-hour lunch)
There may be occasions (due to the absence of the Account Manager) where client visits are required and, on these occasions, you may need to vary your hours to meet the client requirements.
Account Executive – The Role:
The Account Executive will act as the first point of contact with existing customers, answer their queries and increase client satisfaction. Account Executives will use their communication skills to identify and address clients’ needs while representing the company in a positive way. The Account Executive position will take a supportive account role, providing among other duties, admin support where needed to the Key Account Manager and Account Manager.
Account Executives will contribute to building profitable, long-term relationships with UKPC clients to reach the business objectives.
Account Executive – Key Responsibilities:
- Provide support to Key Account Manager and Account Managers where required
- Perform administrative duties when required e.g. cancellations, exemptions, permit requests etc
- Gather information on assigned clients
- Contact clients to understand their requirements and assist with a sales plan
- Provide after-sales support to retain customers
- Ensure prompt and accurate answers to clients’ queries
- Build strong client relationships, through regular communication
- Report on the status of accounts to the Account Manager and Key Account Manager
- Suggest company products/services to maximise client satisfaction
- Coordinate with Account Managers and Key Account Managers to create customised sales plans
- Promote new products/services to existing customers
- Provide cover in the event that the Account Manager is on leave and provide day to day running of the account
Account Executive - Experience/knowledge/skills:
- Proven work experience as an Account Executive or Customer Service type role
- Strong administrative skills
- Understanding of sales principles and ability to deliver excellent customer experience
- Strong (verbal and written) communication skills with an ability to build relationships
- High degree of professionalism
- Good time-management skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Well organised and attention to detail
- Competent in all Microsoft office applications
- Full driving licence required, use of pool car
To submit your CV for this exciting Account Executive role, please press ‘Apply’ now.