Our Chief Operating Officer started at The Curve Group as a Resourcing Consultant, she now runs all of our operations. This isn’t unusual career development here - our Projects Director, Head of Recruitment Operations, Head of Client Services, Resourcing Leads and many others have the same trajectory.
It’s testament that most of our vacancies are filled from within - which means this could not only be your next job, but the one (or two, or three) after that.
Business is booming and our Recruitment Outsourcing team is growing, we’re looking for new recruits to deliver talent into our outsource clients.
If you’ve been working in the industry for the last couple of years, you’ll know the role. Sourcing, screening and managing candidates through the recruitment process - while at the same time delighting Hiring Managers and acting as a trusted advisor on all things recruitment.
Let’s be honest, in the current market there are a ton of opportunities for a person like you - so why is this job any different?
- We’re the UK’s largest privately owned HR&Recruitment provider. Our growth over the last 16 years has been extraordinary, we’re now nearing 100 staff
- Flexible working - lots of working from home
- 25 days holiday to start, with the option to buy 5 more. Your standard holiday entitlement increases a day per year (to 30 days) with the option to buy more
- Beautiful offices in a converted barn in the Northamptonshire countryside - with cows, chickens and the occasional horse
- Great socials including Curvefest - our very own festival and 'thank you’ from management full of fun, food, frivolity and bands
- Realistic bonuses - some based on individual performance, others company-wide. There is a REAL opportunity to increase your earnings
- We’ve been recognised as both innovative and disruptive and we have the awards to prove it! ('Most Innovative Recruitment Company’, 'Recruitment Process Outsourcer of the Year’, 'Best Customer Focus’, 'Best Employer’ and 'Best Customer Service’)
- Lots of progression opportunities for those who want them
We are recruiting roles for clients in Financial Services, Business Services, Leisure and Marketing&Communications. Get in contact to find out more, we’ll respond to everyone who applies.