JOB TYPE: Full Time, Permanent
SALARY: £20,000 - £29,999, £30,000 - £39,999, £40,000 - £49,999, £50,000 - £59,999
- Responsible for evolving common digital eco-system inclusive of marketing websites, training/Help-App, MyAcct. , etc.
- In partnership with key business stakeholders, responsible for defining and executing digital eco-system vision and strategy with a key consideration for improving overall customer/employee experience via an expanding self-service model.
- Maintains an active dialogue with various business constituents, working to gain buy-in to critical concepts and maintaining on-going partnerships to help teams be successful and incorporate digital experiences into how they operate.
- Collaborates with Product Engineering colleagues to ensure that operational and reliability requirements are clearly articulated and integrated into the product roadmap.
- Act as a high-profile leader of digital capabilities / opportunities making digital/self-service a key pillar of our customer engagement model
- Directs development of marketing technology stack - including integrations with other applications and ensures correct data strategy is in place.
- Delivers a digital system to consistently present our CX vision across all touchpoints, built around common user interface (UX, UI, Front end), and driven by customer input
- Partners with broader employee experience teams to enable value add Intranet and Creative Tools, that are closely integrated with other employee touch points
- Insures digital (intranet/internet) and marketing capabilities are operating properly on a day-to-day basis; helps to drive adoption of digital experiences and deployment of cutting-edge, multi-channel marketing techniques
- Manages resources (including 3rd party partners/suppliers) associated with development and delivery of digital capabilities and marketing systems.
- Leads highly visible digital programs aimed at achieving critical business objectives.
- Leads the digital and marketing tech teams to deliver capabilities, insure solutions are operating properly
- Ensures projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Drives industrialized delivery through agile methodologies and DevOps culture; emphasizing empathy, collaboration, innovation and reliability
- Partners with 3rd party providers to scale and manage high velocity, high-impact development teams
- Leverages standards and aligns project delivery updates as outlined by the F&R Tech PMO
- Fosters strong relationships with wide array of business stakeholders. Collaborates with Product Engineering colleagues to ensure that operational and reliability requirements are clearly articulated and integrated into the product roadmap
- Partners with Technology Sourcing to ensure Vendor and Managed Service partners are providing the support required to achieve strategic goals.
- Takes a customer-centric design approach; drives customer engagement via customer meetings, formal customer research, customer discussions/feedback sessions, usability sessions in our design/usability labs
- Drives automation and innovation throughout the delivery lifecycle including driving customer growth using AI/ML/analytics implementation as part of digital/marketing solutions
- Executes plan for sun-setting legacy capabilities as appropriate.
- Understands and monitors key performance metrics in assessing overall impact and effectiveness of capabilities / experiences being deployed. Partners closely with business stakeholders in identifying opportunities for further improvement
Overall, this individual will have the opportunity to have a tangible positive impact on customer satisfaction, as well as delivering significant internal efficiencies. Success will be closely measured against customer satisfaction/adoption/usage targets and key metrics, which will be shared across the business.ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Extensive experience in building out digital / web-related capabilities (i.e., Adobe) and marketing technologies (i.e., Eloqua, Marketo, Peradot)
- Strong competencies in leveraging digital capabilities and marketing technologies
- Strong competencies in definition and application of metrics around technology/business KPI's
- Deep understanding of the latest digital/marketing technology solutions, and trends
- Ability to direct 3rd party resources in building, deploying and maintaining digital and marketing capabilities. Familiar with agile development construct - ability to mobilize internal/external resource in an agile construct.
- Ability to effectively engage with various stakeholders at various levels, with evidence of managing complex relationships
- Understands performance requirements and helps formulate key performance indicators for projects
- Excellent communication/presentation skills including ability to influence and negotiate
- Excellent analysis and problem-solving skills
- Understands industry information and long-term strategy
As a global business, Refinitiv relies on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. Therefore we seek hardworking, qualified employees in all our operations around the world-regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Refinitiv is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Refinitiv makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If a reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact us to request an accommodation. A full list of our office locations and contact information can be found at: Refinitiv Office Locations .
Be the breakthrough, activate your future and shape ours.
Role: Global Head of Digital and Marketing Technology
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Location: London (Central), London (Greater), London (Greater)
Apply for this job now.