LYNX-NY, focuses on consumer engagement and connecting people with the right products and services to suit their needs. We work with local and national brands and develop relationship-based marketing campaigns that not only convey the message, but make sure it was received. We are currently expanding the reach of our campaigns nationally and therefore are seeking top talent to take our marketing initiatives to the next level.
Job description: The Entry Level Marketing Business Development position, will assist the marketing team in the implementation of all marketing activities, working closely to increase brand awareness, drive sales, and ultimately generate new business leads. This is an entry level marketing position with expose to multifaceted areas of our firm in which full training is provided.
Responsibilities of an Entry Level Marketing Business Development Associate
- Account performance reviews and goal setting
- Implementation of marketing directives and sales strategy on a local level in assigned territories to engage consumers and assist in relationship development with the brand track and report measures of success in the market
- Collaborate on new campaigns and strategies to increase market exposure and new business
Min Requirements of the Entry Level Marketing Business Development Associate:
- Excellent Communicator, both verbal and written
- Strong management expertise and the expertise to handle multiple deadlines
- Intense attention to detail with accuracy and consistency
- Moderate computer and software skills for basic data entry Expertise to build effective relationships with a wide spectrum of people
- Strong presentation skills
What We Offer :
Consistent schedule and full-time work. Mentor-ship on work/life balance. Travel opportunities, monetary bonuses & competitive compensation. Sales incentives & growth. Positive work environment. Recognition & promotions for outstanding sales performance.
Please Note: We are NOT hiring Administrative, Office, Social Media, Graphic Design, Cold Calling, Telemarketing, D2D or B2B Positions. Please only apply if you're looking for a new career, a chance for growth and opportunities for expansion... we only seek adventurous, competitive and extremely outgoing individuals that are seeking opportunities to rapidly advance into higher level positions."
We are a marketing firm representing leading national companies . We provide personalized solutions and guaranteed results. We believe in sustainable growth for our clients and our employees. We offer paid training, travel, bonuses, and incentives for our employees and encourage an atmosphere of career development and advancement opportunities. We strive for successful partnerships across all platforms through continued innovation, dedication, and expansion
What we believe:
- Experience gained is unparalleled
- Representatives will grow not only professionally but personally as well
- We partner everyone with developed professionals to ensure success
- Training and developing transferable skills is the best opportunity for growth to management
- Investing in the team with training and promoting from within is the most successful way to grow
- Participating in local community charities
PERKS OF WORKING HERE
We reward our team members for their dedication by fostering a friendly and supportive company atmosphere. The Lynx workspace is equipped with a variety of accommodations. Whether you need a quiet break from your responsibilities or a place to put the finishing touches on a project, our office has what you need. In addition to our regular team nights out, our marketing specialists enjoy benefits on a daily basis.
Role: Entry Level Marketing Associate-No Soliciting!!
Location: New Hyde Park,
Apply for this job now.