At Another Recruitment they are pleased to be supporting their client in their search for a HR Business Partner to join for a full-time, fixed term contract for 3 months, based mainly from home with some travel to West Yorkshire.
Reporting to the Head of HR, you will lead and manage all HR business partnering activities for your own business area. You will work closely with stakeholders and colleagues across the wider HR team to ensure HR service is delivered in line with the wider HR people strategy.
- Working with key stakeholders to provide HR business partnering and support to enable improvements in business engagement and performance
- Working with the wider HR team and internal stakeholders to identify areas for policy/process development.
- Provide accurate people data with appropriate analysis and recommendations to internal stakeholders.
- Support the learning and development team to formulate site development needs and associated delivery plan
- Support the development and implementation of proactive HR initiatives, change programmes and projects - redundancy, change, organisational development
- Own key business relationships and provides expert advice, guidance and direction to support the effective operation of the business.
- Ensuring compliance and keeping up to date with new legislation and policy change
- Providing commercially focussed advice and direction on all employee relations issues - supporting and coaching managers
- Be proactive in identifying opportunities for the continuous improvement and development of HR service provision across the business.
- Strong generalist HR background with a proven track record of delivering as a HR Business Partner
- Good working knowledge of employment law.
- Experience of providing project support - redundancy, organisational development, change
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to successfully manage change and deal with ambiguity.
- Relationship building skills with the ability to communicate and liaise at all levels.
- Available for an immediately start
If you feel you are a suitable candidate for this role and would like to work for this very reputable company, then please do not hesitate in applying.