Company: ABPM RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
£35,000 to £40,000 plus Benefits
Coventry, West Midlands
Are you a pro-active self-starter? Looking to utilise your eye for detail through analysis and planning?
This is a Commercial Financial Analyst position within an exciting Retailer. You will need to be either a finalist or recently qualified accountant in possession of some proven skills but who can use your strong analysis and problem solving skills to work under pressure and hit deadlines. You need to be focused and results driven to manage time efficiently, prioritise your work load and use a positive "hands-on" attitude as part of a professional team, this will give you the opportunity to progress not only the organisation but yourself in your career goals…particularly if enjoy value adding roles.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Provide financial performance insight through reporting and detailed analysis of KPIs.
- Use margin analysis to plan and control commercial changes effectively.
- Business partnering with management to deliver accurate reports.
- Support business growth through financial advice on product investments.
- Manage the forecasting and planning processes ensuring they are in line with targets.
- Identify other and report KPIs to drive business forward
- Be able to analyse large volumes of data and present findings accurately
- Ad-hoc duties and projects as and when required.
You should have achieved or hold the abilities within:
- Finalist or fully qualified - ACA / ACCA / ACMA
- Analysis and understand variances related to price, margin, cost and volume
- IT Literate with advanced Excel skills
For further information on role (reference CV938165) please call ABPM on 0115 9061 222, or email