My Shortlist

Your shortlisted jobs will appear here. To view your shortlist: Login Or Register

Date Added: Fri 16/09/2022

Trainee Business Development Executive

Nottingham, UK
Apply Now

Company: NEW RESOURCE RECRUITMENT

Job Type: Permanent, FullTime

Salary: £20,000 - £23,000 per annum

Our client providing professional services to large corporate clients on a regional basis, have an exciting opportunity for a Trainee Business Development Executive to join their experienced and highly motivated sales and project management team.

This entry level, yet challenging position requires an energetic and driven individual with strong interpersonal and IT skills, who is willing to embrace and emulate the training and guidance on offer from our clients highly successful and driven team.

The primary function of the Trainee Business Development Executive is to drive customer growth and to support the wider Sales team in the project management and on-boarding of new clients.

The successful candidate will develop deep and long-term relationships with key stakeholders across the region and will work collaboratively with more senior members of the sales team to ensure the continued growth of customers within a set geographical area.

Main Responsibilities:With comprehensive support and training: develop new B2B business through effective prospect management, territory planning and lead generation.

Foster, develop and drive strategic relationships with key stakeholders to raise brand and service awareness, increasing domestic growth within the region

To support the delivery on the targeted performance of the sales team as set out in the KPIs, with 80% of your working day telephone based and the other 20% being administration.

Apply a consultative selling approach, identifying customer`s requirements and managing agreed project solutions in a timely manner, conducting detailed research as required.

Represent the company in a professional manner, networking using a variety of mediums including occasional presence at industry events to promote the company brand and services.

Liaise with other divisions to ensure on an on-going basis, that effective and seamless sales optimisation, customer cross selling and timely project management is achieved.

Utilize relevant IT systems (CRM) for reporting and analysis as required by the role

Build strong connections with internal colleagues to provide a customer centric approach and to collaboratively deliver on fast paced time critical projects.

Maintain a strong understanding of company products, services and associated legislation.

Market awareness, keeping up to date with industry law, intelligence and economic trends.

You will be working within tight deadlines and will be under pressure to deliver on time, right first time and in full.

Contribute to the company safety culture by always acting in a safe and responsible manner

Criteria:

  • No experience necessary as full training will be given.
  • However, you must have a strong and professional telephone manner, good IT skills (Microsoft Packages) and be able to embrace and learn from the comprehensive training provided by our clients industry experts.
  • We are looking for an energetic and ambitious individual who relishes a challenge and who is driven to deliver in a fast paced, results orientated industry.
  • You will need to be tenacious and resilient in your approach, but you will be rewarded for your efforts with an uncapped commission package that is unrivalled across our client’s industry and will be supported by a close, friendly and very supportive team.
  • A full driving licence is essential

This vacancy is being advertised by New Resource Group. The services of New Resource Group are that of an Employment Agency.

Apply Now