Company: EJ LEGAL LIMITED
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Banking & Finance Paralegal
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Paralegal to join the highly regarded Banking and Finance team of a leading city firm. The Banking Paralegal will be offered a full-time, permanent position.
Your New Role
Core duties of the team’s new Paralegal will include:
- Working closely with Associates and Partners within the Banking and Finance team
- Assisting on several corporate finance transactions such as recapitalisations and IPOs
- Managing virtual data rooms and supporting deals by drafting documentation
- Ad-hoc company secretarial duties such as liaising with Companies House
The ideal Banking Paralegal candidate will demonstrate:
- At least 3 months Corporate or Finance experience
- Desire to expand on transactional experience
- Exposure to a fast-paced environment in a top firm
In return, the Paralegal will be offered £25,000 - £35,000 per annum
, dependent on experience.
Please apply today to be considered immediately for this fantastic new Paralegal opportunity in London.
As part of EJ Legal’s candidate registration and care process all successful applications are responded to within 14 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We may keep your details on our system on a confidential basis for future opportunities. If you would prefer us not to do this, please let us know.