Sales Area: West Texas/Permian basin. Local candidates preferred.
Competitive salary and generous bonus opportunity available!
The Account Manager of Oilfield Sales will be responsible for building a territory by selling Gasoila brand products and services through increased use at the end user. Emphasis will be on building business with oilfield distributors and developing strong relationships with oilfield end-users, wholesale distributors, and master distributors with a major emphasis on the Permian Basin region. The ideal candidate must demonstrate determination, competitive drive and eagerness to expand Gasoila brand market penetration.
What you’ll be doing:
- This position places heavy emphasis on identifying, pursuing and closing new business with oilfield distributors and master distributors. Significant time will be spent with distributor salespeople and oilfield end users, (i.e. drilling, completion and service companies etc.). Influencing end users to purchase and use Gasoila products will be essential to growing our share of the oilfield market.
- Promote, build & maintain relationships with key partners throughout oilfield channel including master distributors, wholesale distributors, and end user personnel.
- Build brand recognition and sales through sales presentations and heavy sampling and promotion to both distributors and end users.
- Analyzes sales performance. Keeps company informed of customer changes based on account responsibilities. Submits reports to management on a timely basis.
Background you’ll need:
- A minimum of High School Diploma or GED Equivalent.
- Must have a minimum of four (4) to seven (7) years of experience in the oilfield, oilfield distribution experience and distribution channel exposure.
- Demonstrated experience with new business development / pioneering work in the oilfield
- Distributor sales or branch management experience preferred.
- Must have demonstrated oil field connections and relationships; proven track record of successful sales and working with end users
We offer a competitive salary, flexible hours, generous vacation and 401K benefits.
Gasoila Chemicals is an equal opportunity employer.
Federal Process Corporation was founded in 1915 as a manufacturer of pipe thread sealants specifically for use in the emerging petroleum manufacturing and distribution industry. Today the scope of Federal Process Corporation’s product lines and markets served has expanded dramatically. A privately owned company, Federal Process has leveraged its chemical expertise and its experience within key markets to fuel the growth of its product lines and markets served. Decades of knowledge, continuous R & D and a commitment to acquiring and developing product lines that complement those core competencies is the foundation upon which Federal Process’ remarkable expansion is built.
Role: Account Manager, Oilfield Sales
Apply for this job now.