This role based in Reading presents the chance for a consultant/penetration tester to grow their skills and career within an expanding consultancy who pride themselves on their service to clients in the finance industry.
Your will be performing a senior consultancy role either at client sites or remotely. You will need to act as SME and project leader on a number of penetration tests. As a representative of the company you will also be relied upon to develop new and existing client relationships in a positive manner. Therefore, a real enjoyment of client engagement and successful consultation coupled with excellent communication and technical skills is essential. Performing mobile, infrastructure and application assessments in relation to client infrastructure will be a part of your remit.
To be right for the role you will be:
- A senior pen tester with experience in consultancy.
- An effective communicator who can successfully convey technical information to a variety of audiences.
- Adept at problem solving with analytical thinking.
- Comfortable in client facing environments.
- Knowledgeable of the current technical community and upcoming technologies.
Essential and desirable:
- Relevant Technical or Engineering degree or equivalent IT certification.
- Pen testing related qualification (OSCP, TIGER, CREST CRT etc.)
- Has worked in a client facing consultative environment.
- Experience of enterprise OSs and relevant platforms.
- Proven record of successful pen tests.
- Assessment and Audit experience is desirable.
- Prior knowledge of networking is also desirable.
This role won't be around for long so call Bobby today on 020 8706 0760 or visit #-search to apply online.
Role: Consultant Penetration Tester - Up to £70,000
Apply for this job now.