The Justride team are responsible for the development of our iOS and Android applications and our web sales platform. These platforms combined currently process over $1 billion transactions a year. With these kinds of numbers, security and fraud mitigation are paramount to our success.
We ensure high standards by comprehensive end to end and unit testing, as well as refactoring to ensuring we work to the latest standards, best practices and we are in the process of upgrading some of our frameworks such as Angular to the latest version.
We work as part of a cross-discipline team who deliver robust and reusable components originating from product requirements through UX, design, development, and quality assurance. We are looking for a proactive person to join the team and actively contribute to code reviews, pairing, knowledge sharing, mentoring and technical roadmapping.
Technologies we’re using:
- Angular 1 & 2 / Redux / Ionic / Cordova
- ES6 / TypeScript / SCSS
- Gulp / Protractor / Jasmine / Karma
- Android / iOS
- Java / Objective C
- Jira / Bamboo / Git
Great if you have…
- Experience with responsive CSS, HTML5 across multiple browsers and devices.
- Significant working experience with – and a desire to work using – agile methodologies (e.g. Kanban, XP, Scrum, Continuous Delivery).
- Working experience with automated testing (e.g. TDD/BDD & related tools).
- Experience working in a mobile environment.
- Experience in using and setting up automated build infrastructure (e.g. Bamboo with AWS).
- Experience building hybrid mobile apps (e.g. Cordova / Ionic).
- Experience with iOS & Android development.
- Experience in migrating from Angular 1.