Company: ANAKIN SEAL LEGAL RECRUITMENT
Job Type: Permanent, PartTime
National law firm is looking to recruit experienced residential conveyancing specialists to join its Manchester office.
My client is currently recruiting for experienced residential conveyancers at all levels to join its expanding department based in Manchester city centre.
This role is to work in a market leading firm, with a modern outlook on technology, flexibility and training and development. It has always been at the forefront of championing flexible/home working arrangements.
These roles will require you to have experience managing your own caseload of residential conveyancing sale and purchase matters.
The firm is looking for residential conveyancing candidates who can demonstrate:
- Ability to deal with both freehold and leasehold transactions including sales, purchases, new builds, unregistered title and shared ownership
- Paralegals, fee earners, licensed conveyancers, solicitors and legal executives all considered.
- Minimum of 6 months experience as a minimum requirement.
- IT proficient
What's on offer?
On offer with this opportunity is:
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Flexible, home working and part time considered.
- Joining a market leading business that has significant market share and offers good job security.
To be considered for this residential conveyancing role based in Manchester please get in touch with a recent CV as soon as possible.