Eden Villa Assisted Living is hiring for a Full-time maintenance person to oversee building issues and apartment turn-overs.
Qualifications & Responsibilities
- Compassionate, patient and mature individual able to work with seniors over the age of 60 with mild to moderate dementia
- Must be over 21 years of age and eligible to work in the U.S.
- Must clear background check both FBI and DOJ, and physical/TB test (provided by Employer)
- DMV clearance record
- Must be able to lift, carry pull over 50 pounds without difficulty; able to climb up/down stairs with load; able to climb up/down ladders - no height issues
- Experience using tools of various types including power tools, carpet extractors or waxers
- Able to read, speak and write English fluently and proficiently
- Professional in appearance and manner
- Experience in apartment turnovers or commercial building maintenance preferred but not required
- Duties include but not limited to replacing toilets and/or plumbing fixtures, painting, furniture moving, ordering of supplies, stocking, replacing electrical fixtures, carpet and/or upholstery cleaning, light repair work, driving residents locally, auto maintenance, shopping for supplies.
This position is full-time. Days and hours are flexible. We are ready to hire and looking to fill this position immediately. Please contact Catherine at 925-461-8409 if you would like to interview.
Senior Care Facility located in Pleasanton near downtown. Address is 4115 Mohr Ave., Pleasanton, CA., 94566.
Role: Maintenance Technician
Apply for this job now.