AGC Healthcare is currently hiring for Recruitment Consultants to join the existing team.
AGC Healthcare was established in 2014 and is a leading provider of healthcare recruitment services in Ireland connecting health professionals with public and private clients for permanent placements, contracts and locum. Our healthcare and medical recruitment agency services encompass nursing, hospital doctors and general practitioners.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing team with excellent career progression prospects. Our company has adapted to the hybrid working model, which gives our employees the combination of onsite and offsite work.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Minimum 1 year's Recruitment experience (ideally healthcare recruitment)
- A sense of urgency and ability to thrive in a fast-paced and target driven environment
- The ability to work in a highly competitive environment which requires an individual who can work under pressure and autonomously.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills - confident on the phone when interacting with candidates and clients.
- Strong administration skills and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise your workload
- Self-motivated, driven and positive
- Pro-actively sourcing healthcare candidates to deliver on client requirements through various methods, such as networking, job boards, internal database and social media platforms.
- Developing the job advertisements which includes the job descriptions and position requirements.
- Screening candidates to ensure they have the skills and experience required.
- Involved in the stages of the Recruitment process, including the scheduling of interviews, ensuring the candidate is compliant with all the documents required, pre-employment process and the on-boarding of the candidate.
- Taking ownership of the full candidate experience and managing it.
- Sourcing and generating new sales leads.
- A focus on building the relationships with both the client and candidate by providing and maintaining excellent level of service delivery to ensure retention.
- Working towards and achieving weekly/monthly KPI's/Targets.
AGC Healthcare is an equal opportunities employer and offers an attractive remuneration package including a competitive basic salary and excellent uncapped commission structure.