Nurse - Head of Care - Complex Needs, Neuro-Disability Service - Leeds - £45,000 per annum - Leeds
Working Hours: 9am - 5pm
We are currently looking for a Head of Care (RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified) to join a brand-new complex needs and neuro disability service in Leeds. The service provides specialist nursing care for 30 adults living with Neuro-disability, brain injury and stroke, mental health conditions, and complex dementia.
The benefits of this Nurse - Head of Care role include:
- Fantastic Salary of £45,000 per annum
- Relevant training and development
- Access to local public transport facilities
- Generous pension scheme
- Free DBS and uniform
- 28 days holiday
As a Nurse - Head of Care you will be responsible for:
- Accountable for all Care Quality Commission, Regulatory, Statutory and quality monitoring requirements and to register with the CQC as the homes registered manager.
- Provide clinical oversight and hold clinical accountability for delivery of safe and effective care.
- Support with the safe recruitment process of new staff.
- Ensure that a detailed action plan is maintained which is used to drive service development.
- Ensure that service user safety is paramount and maintained through robust clinical governance structures.
- To ensure that the service has a positive leadership culture with regards to service delivery, safeguarding and whistle blowing.
- Submit statistical data and reports on time.
- Support the General Manager with operational accountability for the occupancy and financial performance in line with agreed budgets.
- Have a clear understanding of occupancy and revenue against set targets.
- Ensure that the home complies with standards of the Health & Social Care Act (2012).
As a Nurse - Head of Care, you will have:
- A RGN or RMN or RNLD qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and risk assessments
For more information please email [... Click Apply...]