The Manufacturing Mechanical Engineer will participate in the planning, budgeting, installation, troubleshooting, root cause analysis, performance evaluation, repair & maintenance of all mechanical equipment in the plant. You will also participate in the alteration of mechanical equipment, machines, tools, buildings by capital project.
You will employ manufacturing solutions and concepts for continuous improvement. You will facilitate an environment that reduces unplanned downtime.
- Assist in day-to-day troubleshooting plant problems.
- Coordinate plant Preventive & Predictive Maintenance Programs.
- Assist in developing the annual budget.
- Assist in planning and running the plant turnarounds, shutdowns, and special projects.
- Prepare unit cost estimates and make recommendations on equipment needs.
- Collect, analyze, and summarize data & trends to develop reports and to support decisions in improving equipment reliability.
- Work with outside vendors as needed for additional services not able to be performed within company resources
- Participate with Project Engineers to evaluate construction bids and vendor performance.
- Improve control in all areas of responsibility
- Provide production area with training on machines
- You must be able to identify project tasks, develop plans and then implement plans.
- A BS degree in Mechanical Engineering preferred (BSME).
- A Master's degree in Engineering or an MBA degree is a plus.
- You should have 3+ years’ experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Supervisory experience is a plus.
- Must have experience in equipment reliability practices (vibration analysis, oil analysis, thermography, and condition monitoring).
- Must have expertise in mechanics, pneumatics, hydraulics, pumps, boilers, hot oil systems, chiller plants, process systems, etc.
- You should have strong working knowledge or rotating equipment.
This is for a global industry leader that puts a high value on quality of life, skill & career growth, and has an opportunity for vertical career-tracks. This position has a base salary range of $85-95k + bonus + tremendous benefit and retirement programs….Relocation assistance is available.
A dynamic, strong growth, company where you will make a difference!
Role: Manufacturing Mechanical Engineer (BSME)
Apply for this job now.