A Sales Coordinator needed ASAP for a prestigious and unique London venue to maximise revenue though reactive sales and co-ordinate events.
This is all about personality , if you have transferable skills and are full of energy this could be a great step in the door within a great company.
- Managing reactive sales for the venue and liaising with the caterer
- Looking after key stakeholder relationships
- Account management of key clients
- Prepare event sheets and co-ordinate events
- A varied amount of admin tasks to support the role
- Catering experience is an advantage
- Sales driven and ambitious
- A team player and a real people person
- A quick learner
- Highly organised and full of energy
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Charley Taylor- Smith on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job roles.
Role: Sales Coordinator Prestigious Venue
Apply for this job now.