Night Shift Food Production Operatives
Job opportunity, Full time work
Are you looking for a new Permanent Job Opportunity? Do you have experience working in Food Manufacturing? Can you work Night Shifts?
Staffline are delighted to be supporting a growing and established Global Food manufacturer. An excellent opportunity to secure permanent work.
Our Client recognises potential and can offer comprehensive Training and Progression if you demonstrate a passion for the Business, and wish to explore available, internal opportunities.
In your new role as a Food Production Operative:
Tasks may include:
- Packing Bakery products by hand and with flow lines
- Following specification instructions
- Weighing up ingredients
- Dishing out products
- Operating machinery and equipment
- Cutting product by hand and with machinery
- Quality checking
- Team working
- Maintain hygiene standards through effective and thorough housekeeping.
The role involves tasks that require long periods of standing, high levels of manual handling, i.e., pushing, pulling, carrying, lifting, bending, and stretching, so it is important that you can undertake this level of manual handling.
Night Shift - 4 nights on 4 nights off, 7pm to 7am.
Flexible to do Overtime if required, paid at an enhanced rate.
Skills required to be considered as a Food Production Operative
- Spoken English - basic level.
- Previous experience working in a similar role is desirable however this is not essential as full training will be given.
- Good attention to detail
- Literacy and numeracy skills
- Overtime available at 1.25 x normal rate
- Shifts are 4 nights on 4 nights off.
- Car parking on site
- Full training provided.
- Employee discounts at major retailers
- Fixed term to permanent opportunity.
We have immediate starts available, to secure your new role please apply for more informtion