Hobson Prior are currently looking for a Principal Data Scientist to join a biopharmaceutical organisation on a permanent basis located in Cambridge. Our client is focused on developing a new approach to Protein Degradation-Based Therapeutics.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- You will be primarily responsible for the capture and visualisation of lead molecules from across the company's drug discovery portfolio.
- You will support template development for assays, the upload of data, the optimisation of graphical visualisations and building out functionality of the informatics platform used by the company.
- You will also provide training and informatics support to the scientific Community and contribute to software implementation and integration projects, where necessary.
- MSc (preferred) or BSc Degree in Informatics, Data Science or Science Engineering,
- Knowledge of Chemaxon, Dotmatics software, or similar.
- Experience programming in an environment such as KNIME, Pipeline Pilot or SQL would be desirable.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.