Location: Leicestershire | Salary:£25-35K + Company Car
Our client, a Fire Safety Specialist, has an opportunity for a Fire Risk Assessor to join their team. Whilst you will be based in Leicestershire you will also be required to attend client sites throughout the UK. The role will include:
- Completing site surveys for Fire Risk Assessments, Health & Safety Assessments for some contracts and staff training.
- Creating Method Statements.
- Completing PAS 79 reports to a high standard using MS Word and Excel - to include import of digital images into documents and also using tablet web based software.
- Provision of technical advice and practical solutions for clients.
In order to be considered for this role, you must hold the following Qualifications, Memberships and Experience:
- Full UK driving licence.
- NEBOSH Fire Safety & Risk Management Certificate (or similar fire qualification).
- IFE Membership
- Proven experience in conducting Risk Assessments & Audits for Fire Safety and H&S.
- NEBOSH General Certificate.
Bryan & Armstrong Ltd is a specialist Health & Safety recruiter, supplying Health & Safety professionals on an interim and permanent basis across the following disciplines: Health & Safety, Health, Safety & Environment, SHEQ, CDM Coordinator, Fire, Environmental, Quality Management and Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Systems.
Role: Fire Risk Advisor
Job Type: Any
Location: Coalville, Leicestershire,
Apply for this job now.